My Cycling Page - 私 の サイクリング ページ

Some bike and equipment stuff...Some rides and training stuff...Some race stuff...Some good rides...And some other stuff...Stuff not necessarily in that order!!!

Sunday, December 25, 2005

This weekend's rides...

Sat. 12-24 - Christmas Eve,

Another really beautiful day for a bike ride - although, the air was a little more hazy than last week. I rode solo and did pretty much the same ride as last week but I added in about 10k more for a total of 105k in 4h 5m rt. I averaged 256w on Tantalus, vs 247w the week before, and 239 the week before that. So not bad...we'll see how the next couple of weeks go. After this long ride, I feel like I can pretty much eat "in peace" with regards to putting on too much calories!

Sun. 12-24 - Christmas Day,

Today I just went out for a late afternoon 1h spin around the neighborhood. Was really great riding today as there was very little traffic out. Merry Christmas everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home