My Cycling Page - 私 の サイクリング ページ

Some bike and equipment stuff...Some rides and training stuff...Some race stuff...Some good rides...And some other stuff...Stuff not necessarily in that order!!!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Finally Here - 3 Pounds of Sweetness...



Wow...it's been a long wait.

In my last post over 2 weeks ago, I thought my new custom Ti frame would be here somewhere around the 12th or 13th. Well unfortunately, due to some of this-and-that, and, the ever busy April 15th tax deadline, the USPS Priority Mail didn't get here until last Thursday - about 7 days in the mail. And, I've been so busy building this thing up!

After about 10 hours over 2 days, I finally got it all put together on Saturday at about 3:30pm thanks to my "bicycle insider" who put on my new Chris King headset and to some friendly advice from a wannabe bicycle shop owner. These are some quick shots of the bike in the buildup process.

I'll be posting a review soon...but to put it simply...the bike is unlike anything I have ever rode...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home