My Cycling Page - 私 の サイクリング ページ

Some bike and equipment stuff...Some rides and training stuff...Some race stuff...Some good rides...And some other stuff...Stuff not necessarily in that order!!!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thurday Nite Intervals

I really felt pretty good today so I really cranked up the first interval, 286w @ 9:50, but, I really went too hard cause I could only manage the second at 263w @ 10:45, and I was really dying all through that second one! From an objective standpoint, you could say this was terrible pacing, but sometimes, you just gotta crank it up to see what you got.

Now I know, I should probably try to hold about 275ish for both - next time. Compared to last week, I am probably "treading water" right now cause last Wednesday I did 268w @ 10:05 and 274w @ 10:02 - better pacing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home