My Cycling Page - 私 の サイクリング ページ

Some bike and equipment stuff...Some rides and training stuff...Some race stuff...Some good rides...And some other stuff...Stuff not necessarily in that order!!!

Friday, January 27, 2006

DIY Bicycle Light - Part 2

LET THERE BE LIGHT!!!!

Get out your nite sunglasses cause the Serikaku Lighting Company is IN BUSINESSSSS!!!!!

After clearing up a mix up at Batterspace.com, I finally got my 13.2V NiMH battery along with some other small do-dads to complete the job. All I need to do now is the small details like wiring, soldering and mounting. I can't wait to hit the road. The beam is really white and this thing is going to be a flame thrower out on those late interval sessions on Lagoon Drive. Stay tuned as I plan to finish it up this weekend...no matter what the Naysayers say...

For the first part of this project, see here: DIY Part 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home